According to OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.1200
SDS No: 636 Revision No: 00 Date of Revision: 07/22/19
SECTION 1: IDENTIFICATION OF PRODUCT AND OF THE COMPANY
▪ Product Name: MULTIPURPOSE CLEANING WIPES
▪ Product Code: F6421CAN35; F6422CAN70 [DW-343]
▪ Relevant identified uses: Cleaning
▪ Contact: email@example.com
▪ Company Telephone/Fax No: 909-230-9888
▪ Emergency Contact No: Infotrac Domestic: 1-800-535-5053
Infotrac International: 1-352-323-3500
SECTION 2: HAZARD IDENTIFICATION
▪ CLASSIFICATION: This product is not classified using OSHA GHS SDS HAZCOM Standard
▪ LABEL ELEMENTS:
Signal Word: None
Hazard Pictogram None
Hazard Statement: May be flammable
Precautionary Statements Keep out of reach from small children
SECTION 3: COMPOSITION / INFORMATION ON INGREDIENT
▪ Ingredients considered hazardous as defined by OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.1200:
|CHEMICAL NAME||CAS NO.||% V/V|
|Ethyl Alcohol||64-17-5||0.50 – 1.0|
▪ Remaining ingredients are non-hazardous and/or present below reportable limits and considered confidential.
SECTION 4: FIRST AID MEASURES
▪ Skin: This product is expected to contact with skin. If irritation is experienced, discontinue use of product. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention.
▪ Eye: If wipe got into the eyes, wash with copious amount of water. If symptoms occur, seek medical attention.
▪ Ingestion: Wipes may present a choking hazard. Accidental ingestion may necessitate medical attention.
▪ Inhalation: Unlikely to be required. If necessary, treat symptomatically
SECTION 5: FIREFIGHTING MEASURES
▪ Extinguishing Media: Foam or dry chemical powder, water spray
▪ Advice for firefighters: As appropriate for surrounding fire
▪ Unusual Fire and Explosion Hazard: None known
SECTION 6: ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES
▪ For Non-household setting: Prevent entry into waterways, sewers, or confined areas. It is preferable to contain and collect large spillages with non-combustible absorbent materials and place in a clearly labeled suitable container for disposal in accordance with local waste control laws.▪ For household setting: Pick up wipe and place in a suitable container for disposal
SECTION 7: HANDLING AND STORAGE
▪ Use according to package label instructions. ▪ Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. Keep in cool storage.
SECTION 8: EXPOSURE CONTROLS / PERSONAL PROTECTION
▪ This is a household product that is safe for all users under normal and reasonably unforeseen use.
SECTION 9: PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES (of the liquid absorbed on the wipes)
▪ Appearance: Clear liquid impregnated into white nonwoven material
▪ 4.00 – 5.00 3.50 – 4.50
▪ Vapor Pressure: Not determined
▪ Evaporation Rate: Not determined
▪ % VOC: Approx. 65.0%
▪ Flash Point: Not determined
SECTION 10: STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
▪ Stability: Stable
▪ Materials to avoid: None expected
▪ Conditions to Avoid: Avoid freezing or excessive heat
▪ Hazardous Decomposition Products: None
SECTION 11: TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION
▪ No data is currently available. This product has not been tested on animals to obtain toxicological data. There are toxicological data for the components of this product which are found in the scientific literatures.
SECTION 12: ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION
▪ No data is currently available. The components of this product are expected to be safe for the environment at concentrations predicted under normal use and accidental spill scenarios. Packaging components are compatible with the conventional solid waste management practices.
SECTION 13: DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS
▪ Dispose wipes and packaging according to state, local, and federal regulations.
SECTION 14: TRANSPORT INFORMATION
▪ Ground Shipping Name (US DOT): Not regulated as dangerous for transport
▪ Air Shipping Name (IATA): Not regulated as dangerous for transport
▪ Ocean Shipping Name (IMDG): Not regulated as dangerous for transport
SECTION 15: REGULATORY INFORMATION
▪ The product described in this Safety Data Sheet is regulated by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and is safe to use as per directions on container, box or accompanying literature (where applicable)
▪ All of the components of this product are listed on the TSCA Inventory or exempted from TSCA.
▪ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product does not contain substances known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defect, or other reproductive harm, at levels which would require a warning under the statute
SECTION 16: OTHER INFORMATION
The information provided in this Safety Data Sheet is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as guidance for the safe handling, use, processing, storage, transportation, disposal and release and is not to be considered a warranty or quality specification. The information relates only to the specific materials designated and may not be valid for such material used in combination with any other materials or in any process, unless specified in the text.